All Aurimune products are built around a 27nm gold nanoparticle core. Gold was chosen because it is known to be safe, has a flexible chemistry including forming covalent bonds, and can be manufactured with scale and precision under GMP conditions. All Aurimune products contain Tumor Necrosis Factor 𝛼 (TNF). CytImmune uses a patented gold peg ylation technology to prevent Aurimune removal by the reticuloendothelial system (RES).
The Aurimune family of nanomedicines includes our first generation nanomedicine, CYT-6091, and several second generation, multifunctional nanomedicines. Second generation Aurimune nanomedicines also deliver anti-cancer agents including chemotherapies, targeted small molecule drugs, and large molecule biologics.
Pipeline: 1st Generation
- CYT-6091: TNF alpha, Phase Ib/II ready
Pipeline: Second Generation and Theranostic
- CYT-21625 (TNF alpha+ Taxol): Ready for IND-enabling toxicology study
- CYT-IAPI (TNF alpha+ Pro-Apoptosis Agent): Successfully formulated and tested in pre-clinical models
- CYT-CDR2 (TNF alpha+ Check Point Inhibitor): Under Development
- CYT-IFNg (TNF alpha+ IFNg): Successfully formulated
- CYT-D3 (TNF alpha+ doxorubicin): Successfully formulated and tested in pre-clinical models
- 89ZR-CYT-TNF (TNF alpha theranostic): Successfully formulated
Products are protected by more than 30 patents issued, allowed or pending; includes coverage in the US, European Union, Japan and Canada. CYT-6091 would be the first and only vascular disruption agent approved for use in cancer patients
Completed and Proposed Clinical Trials for CYT-6091
- A Phase I Clinical Safety Trial of CYT-6091 as a monotherapy was conducted at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. No SAEs or DLT were reported. No Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) was observed.
- CytImmune is seeking to begin a Phase Ib/II Clinical Trial for systemically delivered CYT-6091. A 2-arm efficacy study, testing CYT-6091 + gemcitabine and Abraxane, is expected to be conducted pancreatic cancer patients.
Completed and Proposed Clinical Trials for CYT-21625
- CytImmune anticipates beginning phase 1 clinical trials of CYT-21625 after completing IND enabling studies.